Things that this PA can improve
# 1
CLASS
I genuinely want to believe that every single class has its own advantages and disadvantages. Strengths and weaknesses

However!
The longer i play, the more do i realize that this is simply very wrong.
The classes need real balancing and quick

Need major buffs
Warlord: this class is dying, very little people wants to use this class as a main and they are not wrong. This class is so underwhelming.
Too slow, skill delay too long, horrible reach

Destroyer: this class is very very clunky, more and more people are shifting to other classes cuz other classes seem to offer more

Primrose: this class is horrible in every single aspect of the game
Its crap in normal/ranked arenas cuz its advantage is only the fact that its a very fast class
And nothing else
Its SA duration is crap, its skill radius is crap.. really...

Technical stuff:
3 SA in arenas(2 out of 3 of them being charge type skills that barely last a second, and the other one being a forward guard that became a superarmor after the first initial hit)
Basically speaking, this class has 0 reliable superarmor.
This has to be fixed, primrose needs a major buff
This class is dying,
I am probably the best primrose your game got, and i am not happy with what i have to go through to get to this point(check my youtube Bigfish Mmorpg adventures)
Every fight was simply not balanced and the only reason i am able to reach master tier with 15k cp is due to my superior mechanics and the lack of skill in the opponents side(this is luck)
Why?
Eg.
Lotus:
●2 bloodmoon charges(super long superarmor+stealth, with only 6 sec cd)
●1 Evasive strike(invincible)
●retaliate =long initial duration of superarmor, can be used as a charge type skill alternative if needed.

---

Why Hasashin, Raven, Archmage needs to be nerfed??

Hasashin: has a really long duration superarmor and what is this "20% bonus pvp damage" bullcrap u guys gave this class??

WHY??? EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS IS BALANCED..
U GAVE A CLASS SUPER HIGH REACH, SUPER LONG SUPERARMOR DURATION and noe u gave them exclusively +20% BONUS PVP DAMAGE????

the way i see it, u guys are better off giving this mechanic to every class or remove it completely, seriously.. this is crap. Please PA.. dont u see?? People are leaving cuz many of these things arent seen.. its the little things.. the little things u guys always overlook..

Archmage: DO I EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS???? HOI!!!

Raven: u gave a class so much damage and so much range, and not only that.. u gave it superior mobility as well.. tell me the weakness of this class??

Superarmor: very high duration
Mobility: very high
Damage: very high
Range: very high

???? Hello??

-------
Things that needed major work

Ranked Arena
When u guys created this ranked arena in the first place.. what is it that crossed your mind??
A mode where a player's skill will determine their rank or a mode where players just flex money up??
Cuz the way i see it

Its the latter,

I agree to a degree that the minimum damage is simply a bit too high, and u guys said that u will decrease it by a bit
but now its basically non existent anymore, i got killed in 3 hits(same as always, not gonna complain about this one)

But i need to combo them 4-5x to kill them
And in the ranked arena where u have to commit ur evasion/skills
This is close to impossible(unless ur fighting someone really really bad)

Despite how upset i am regarding the changes to the minimum damage you guys have done, im not going to complain abt this anymore

But this mode has to really be fixed,

Create a ranked base arena where skill determine a player's rank, what you guys are doing now is simply too foolish

Make it like normal arena but with rank, give the little guys a chance. .
Your money comes from mainly dolphins, not whales
Think of how they feel when they grind so hard every single day and couldnt do anything against a whale

Whale: need 3 hits to kill u
You: need 5 combos to kill them(we havent talked about trading hits too into the equation)

HOW IS THIS FAIR?????

During minimum patch improvement
Whale: need 3 hits to kill u
You: need 3 combos to kill them(ISNT THIS FAIR ENOUGH????)

WHAT IS UNFAIR ABOUT THIS??? EXPLAIN!

WHALES CRY LIKE A BUNCH OF PIGS AND THREATEN TO QUIT SO U GUYS GAVE THEM A SACK OF TISSUES AND RUIN EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODY ELSE???

Increase the damage by another 25%, this is the middle ground

Enough to be relevant but not enough to make F2P/DOLPHINS OP.
This can be put on just ranked arena if u cant make it like normal arena.
mass pvp... sure.. whales spend money to contribute to their guild ... let them live, the minimum damage for field can stay this way..

This is how i see it in ranked arenas
If a whale who only needed 3 hits to kill an f2p loses to an f2p who needs to combo them 3x

Its the whale's fault
That f2p mustve practiced countless hours, honing his mechanics and that whale is just outplayed completely

Shouldnt we congratulate and support this f2p??
Or should we listen to the whales who basically said that

"THE F2P KILLED ME! U MADE THEM OP"

Remember! The damage the whales deal has never been changed, if they cant even land 3 hits off against someone who needs to clip 15 hits off
Then that whale is a moron who needs a major lesson

Friendly Arena
Some additions may be changed or added into this mode
●make it bigger by a bit, its too small

●Make a mode where people can play the friendly arena with the rules and regulations of the normal arena(not all superarmor works)

Whats happening now is, people go to friendly arena dueling and all they do is beat eachother up by spamming every single skill until whoever runs out of superamor first

?? Isnt this dumb as fk??
What is THIS????

This way people can actually practice together with their friends/guildmembers. Or have a fair duel ground for other purposes

OPEN Arena
Make 1 more open arena mode with normal arena rules. Not all superarmors work, a battle of skill
The way an arena should be.

This is mainly the things i needed to say, hopefully u guys read this and reallt reconsider what i have to say

Check me our on YouTube

Bigfish MMORPG Adventures

Until then,

Your Beloved Uncle Bigfish
Hexe's No 1 Primrose

2021-04-03 13:57
Asia
XEmpressXx