Big Complain
# 1

Nickname:IInfluenZa

Server:Balenos

i have to complain ,something is pissing me off and if someone get to care i have hopes about it .

Okay i understand that rng is rng okay okay i can look somewhere else but it's hard to not look when things are not correct ,even if a newbie comes around playing for 3 months and he starts getting full hex and ene luckstone (it's true int happened in a period of 2 weeks in my guild) but i've got and elephant , i should be fine but i'am not .

Once ago there was a thing to have mistycal relics and i liked the ideea so i paid for it , i've got it the game is still updating but (even tho' you are asking money for stuff that eventually fades away which is not correct) ,this makes me angry as hell because i paid for those and right now the same newbie from my guild gets to try his red relics to +2 while i still don't have 2 of em the only one i have is from event  it's ridiculous how your RNG sucks , LITERALLY , i used 2 millions relic frags and i haven't seen a red relic and the offering relics still rocks the yellow one as guaranteed you should do something about it, we still have content that dates back from the release thing (like pearl shop accesories *NEVERENDING* event that never gives anything , just dust thrown in the eyes) and it's  painfull seing this stuff  , i play since April 19-25 until November 10+ then i quit because of what your game does to players like me , and i came back on January 25 and i get to stumble on the same reasoning i had before .

I would.ve expected in a 3-4 months period to get helped to but you only give freebies to new adventures not to returning ,
Please just give an answer to be left with not apologies , it hurts for God's sake. 

Your game has good mechanics and good graphics but is not enough ...

My only reasoning is to quit and you are on the loosing side , it's not just me thinking in this way, it's your game and your players on which you don't give enough attention so do SOMETHING PA , please ! 

2021-03-16 07:04
Europe
Pânthêфn
# 2
I can agree also with everything you said. Some ppl play so long and cant get higher while other newbies are already higher than the oldies. The luck system is bad and unfair. Give us at least a 100% chance to get red relics if you pulled 1 mio or something
2021-03-19 13:13
Europe
Amatsukami