Berserker Skill Animations
# 1
Hello again, Pearl Abyss. First I want to say thank you for all that you have done so far and we hope you continue to do more awesome things..

My suggestions today are small but would make the Beserker class a tad better:

* Change the skill animation of *Rattle* - Beserker is kinda down on the farming aspect of the game and giving this skill a big A.O.E animation could help with that. Also, it would be nice to have an option to INTERCHANGE between a GRAB Skill (chokeslam).. It's sad that Berserker does'nt have a grab skill..

* Allow us the OPTION to one-tap the skill - *Off-Kilter* so instead of tapping twice to move it twice, tapping it once would move it twice.

* The Berserker Charge Skill needs an adjustment where it keeps going forward. If a target is behind, istead of doing a 180 degree turn (like the paladin), it goes in a circular turn as if its a car??!!

* Allow a free flow on the charges of the skill - *Ankle Slice* if you you're playing a berserker and you use this skill there's a big pause to use it twice just like skill *Crushing Falcon* when I do understand a pause for crushing falcon, ankle slice isnt that powerful to not have a flow. Also please add some range or A.O.E on this skill *Ankle Slice*

* Speed-up the skill animations of *Crushing Falcon* and *Vicious Rend* I know these skills can become faster they are too sluggish especially against all these new classes coming out and other classes getting speed and power buffed/reworked.. Also it would be good for farming if these two skill gets two more charges.

Thank you for your time and I hope these changes will be taken into consideration.................
2021-03-13 21:23
America
Warkenkage