Black Sun needs to be fixed!
# 1
Dear devs and fellow players,

First and foremost, I want to Express deep love for your work of art, meaning, this game. I love it and my girlfriend loves it even more. We are relatively new and participate in various events.

When it comes to Black Sun, I completely understand it's more of a Guild vs Guild type of fight where buddies can fight. But let's be honest here for a second...

I cannot stress this enough of how UNBALANCED not only Black Sun is but Ramones Arena also, on the same note.

But my biggest focus would be Black Sun.

It feels almost next to impossible to farm points, let alone kill anyone. I am near 10k points and as the Description says under Black Sunx is that you can "participate" around 4k is it?

Come on it's a joke, guys.. there is no way anyone under 15k-20k can fully enjoy the content.

My suggestion is very simple.

There are alot of areas where you can farm points - Why dont you put restrictions on what CP level is allowed to enter where and this all P2W drama is fixed. That simple!

Restrict the regions for 1 hour and problem solved.

Everyone can enjoy the content!

Once again, I am grateful for your game and I dont say supporting you guys is a bad thing with money. Hell, it's amazing when people share their love through buying stuff. But when it comes to Black Sun.
I'm sorry to say, its unplayable and it's broken, and so is the unbalanced matchmaking system in Ramones.

Why would they pair me against 18k CP player when I'm barely 9k. Is there really not enough people playing Ramones? I dont think so.

Much love, much respect.

Regards,
Archie Gaming
2021-02-17 10:05
Europe
-
# 2

Then it's your strategy to find a good space for farming points and immediately run away when other adventurer coming close by. I also get one hit by everyone, but I found my tactics, my ideal spot, and found it entertaining to run from other players and avoid pvp as much as possible.

2021-03-06 18:57
Asia
Seanvictoria