Blacksun, I literally see a black sun!!
# 1
Please stop half assed on this events. I understand at the early stage of BlackSun event, it is for 10k+ CP to join. I didn't event join the event back in the day. However, this event getting hostile and ridiculous. First, HR gotten an advantage for early stage Blacksun, it's giving them an edge on financial and item. It's understandable. However, the gap is wider. For 12k and below players it's hard to farm and it's more hard to kill each other.

It's because, HR with 15k-18k has seen a better way to gain points. Killing low CP player. 30% percent points taken and no restriction on map give them an easy way to gain points and wider the CP gap. It's not that you give all players same CP for this event. If then, only skill is accountable. But no restriction or new rules. It's impossible for the event to be fair.

The HR will not get on each other throat. They more comfortable will killing low CP rather than risk losing points. If this goes on. I bet you kick people from enjoying this game. More event is good, but try to follow up. For me,this kind of follow up will ensure player to stay and attract other to come. Be different. I love this game. I wish you a long run.

*HR - High Ranked
2021-02-14 03:44
Asia
乙O卂几
# 2
Get enough people into 1 map, your own guild and maybe some other 1/2 guile’s. Fill up the map channel and block this way others comming in and farm in peace.
2021-02-14 14:29
Europe
Nicolas2100
# 3
Thank for your attention, I'm sure you spent a fair share of your time on BDM, but we have tried that and still, it's just a points pool for higher CP Guild. I am well aware this event also is for guild contribution points. So what's the point of low level points monsters of not for the low CP player??

2021-02-15 23:50
Asia
乙O卂几