GAME KILL
# 1

good morning or good night, I don't know. When I started playing this game months ago I liked it a lot, maybe it was because it was low and you just had to play constantly, but reaching a point or high level if it is not for the MONEY that is invested P2W, you would not be able to raise or to improve, as the level of random stuff is horribly bad (clearly for your PA benefit) I can not understand, or better explain to me PA how they can make such bad and useless and nefarious events, that only lead to their own benefit PA (MONEY), there were worse events, for example the ogre and that event was horrible. They said the desert arrives on December 8, I said excellent that good, and no! They launch a nefarious event without new material (they added a hamdun boss, what a great update, note the sarcasm), but NO! missing integrated purchases (preparation for desert I&II), no! No! It is a must, they have perhaps more than 200 people working (and I think those 200 people do not make 1, because the events are disgusting) uneven characters, BAD pairings! BAD! be it in duels, leagues or ramones. A boss never gave me something EVER! At the level of "LUCK" that for you in programming of 0.0000000000000001% for a boss or shakatu of something good. I'm at 13k I've been playing that game for months, his focus is PAYING TO WIN There is no other way (you want to win because it pays since the highest 18k spend money like crazy on you, what does it matter, let's not launch anything, let's do bad events, we win money the same !), another thing the server schedule is disgusting I have 5 hours difference "5 hours", the bosses I do them at 1 in the morning, "notice at 1 in the morning", the other disastrous and badly leveled event called SOL NEGRO I have it at 2 in the morning, "notice at 2 in the morning", and I say bad (and I am short) since only the "pay to win" play it, nobody plays it because the 16k arrive - 18k and all the fucking effort you made to spend 1 hour killing some monsters that don't drop anything is over. My name in the game is Vitodj 13k I don't care% # $ ”%” # $ if they block me or delete me from the game or discord, but I'm tired of the game if new things with bad events, now I understand how Latinos are leaving of the game and I think I'll be another one. GREETINGS P.A. with love Vitodj

2020-12-08 07:46
America
Vitodj