Awakened Musa buff before release?
# 1
Hi it's me again. Thanks for granting that awesome striker buff months/weeks ago really much appreciated. Striker can now 1v1 any other classes without exhausting it's dodges.

For the upcoming global update. Can we expect a Musa buff before release? I hope that you'll increase it's speed because he's kinda slow and Sura, as what I've seen from the preview is pretty fast Musa might not be able to finish its combo at all. Maybe like adding rage in awakened Musa would be great but instead of increasing it's AP(attack power) it'll gain an increase in AS(attack speed) and MS(movement speed) but of course should be limited to a maximum of maybe +3 or +5 in both MS or AS.
2020-11-05 15:32
Asia
Zai
# 2
Thanks for screwing gladiator over with their new buff now they just spam forward guard attacks against us.
2020-11-06 10:31
America
Valoron
# 3
Haha well at least gladiators can now go up against AMs. Archmages ain't that much OP anymore. Just time your attacks when gladiators charges towards you. They can't do much when their shields are on. Also you can blow away their shields after 3 to 4 hits.
2020-11-06 19:32
Asia
Zai
# 4
Deleted by the writer.
# 5
Bro I am the Gladiator. Lol. I'm running out of dodges against striker. When strikers are just spamming forward guard and the disappear ability over and over. Man I would just love to auto attack my oppents. Well not really. Gladiators only pvp playable in arena.
2020-11-07 10:01
America
Valoron
# 6
Oh so it is. Actually I didn't just suggested for striker buff. I suggested it for all short ranged classes titan striker and gladiator I thought they'd buffed those classes too. Welp I guess take down is your only initiator in that case.
2020-11-09 05:33
Asia
Zai