Outfits/dye
# 1
Hello everyone,

I would really love to see some changes to the dye- and outfit-system.

The First one should be a "must have".
Some kind of dye-preview should be available in the pearl-shop.
Or an option to Switch between different dye-modes - the PA designer mode, where special surfaces remain and a Basic Mode, where the player can apply the actual colour shown on the dye-pot.
Example:
The crown eagle costume.
Even when using the super-rare black dye, the stockings remain white. Not even a brighter Version of the used colour like when using other dyes.
Thats very unfortunate (personally) because I was hoping for a somewhat pants-like look. But well, guess its my fault for not getting some information in advance.
But still - I Think a change like that would bring a wider variety of looks and maybe even increase sales.

The other Point is about the Show and hide options. Maybe add the ones available in bdo (hide Cape for example).

I know its a company with its own interests and its own designers, but I could imagine the Player Base- or at least some people would appreciate it.
2020-10-18 03:01
Europe
Scheune
# 2
Awesome idea)
In addition to the above, I would like to see each of all 4 color dye in pearlshop sold separately for 250 black pearls, just like in Korean version and not this piece of random .... for same price.
2020-10-21 13:36
Europe
Seraf