Gladiators need some love.
# 1
So I played against several berserkers today. I'm able to initiate the battle with charging thrust and take down. I get in a ground bash and a scars of dust. Then I have to evade twice because of ther charge attack and or the range of their weapon. Then they charge after me and I evade. They charge again and I evade. I've already used 4 evades. Then they activate there rage ability and if I get knocked down and I'm dead. Seems like they are pushing buttons and I'm here doing my best to stay alive. It seems like 40% of the normal arena matches that I play my opponents are Archmages. Since they have so many spells that are offensive and defensive at the same time and vice versa there is slim to no chance of timing an attack. Eventually I am left with no evades and die. Even my shield charge doesn't work when I see it connect when they're casting thier spells. Charging thrust and shield charge are the main ways for a gladiator to initiate a combat. When those don't work effectively against our oppent there is literally nothing we can do. Our other attacks are to slow on there own even though everyone else's are faster. Our take down cool down is to long.
2020-09-19 09:19
America
Valoron