PETITION TO: LENGTHEN SPECIAL BOSS RUSH TIMERS
# 1

This is an absurdity at its best and PA on your part looks like a total cash grab. Someone like me for instance, buys the $100 pearl package, then uses it for Boss Stamps...I BOUGHT THOSE. now I turn them in and I get some SBR Passes with the Stamps I BOUGHT. Then you tell me I MUST use them in a certain time period ? ABSURD. I had to leave my house for un forseen circumstances and was not able to get back into the game until the next day when all the SBR were gone. Essentially stealing my money and chance for better drops from something I paid for that was not event realted so should have no timer attached. Some of us are real adults with real lives and a game does not govern my time frames of when I can or cant be on. To penalize me for that when I and others are paying patrons is bad form and a blatant cash grab. The timer needs to be at the very minmum extended to 24 hours from the time you recieve the SBR to several days.  YOU DONT EVEN GIVE US 24 HRS...

2020-08-19 06:44
America
BlackSunClan
# 2
Then you should have done the following:

1. You should have stopped yourself from converting the stamps to entries.
2. Made sure you had time to do SBR when you converted.

There is no expiry when it comes to tickets staying as tickets. No one forced you to convert them.
2020-08-22 15:51
Asia
Vladímír