Please, Give A good RNG for Free Player,also please Balance the arena rank
# 1
as you know, we and all the free player really hard to get the red equipment, even me, i bought some ancient coin shakatu to find or have some red item..and its nothing...if u want us to stay in this game u need to fix the rng..for the free player, also for the rank arena match..please balance them.
i dont get it..how come Void Knight Level 62 defeat and had 2 skill got me died.please balancing the aren.. if you want us to stay any longer in this game, make us happy to play this game.
2020-06-09 22:38
Asia
REST0532237
# 2
I agree that you need to add friendliness to the game, we came to the game to play, relax and have fun, and not work 
like slaves on plantations, not even for food, but for the illusive hope of getting rare gear
2020-06-10 23:12
Europe
Мулламинов
# 3

even as pay 2 win player, red is difficult to find. While some lucky bastard will just easily get full red gears with much lower spending then me. This game is unbalanced in so many ways. And this WILL NOT be fixed because thats how much they hate their players. Find another game and quit this trash will be better idea. I am currently waiting for another game already, once it is out, I will never come back to this trash company's product.

2020-06-16 08:09
America
REST1448443