Why world bosses are so boring?
# 1
First I’d like to say that I really appreciate all the developers efforts to diversify the game process with weekly events. Like many other players I was intrigued with yesterday’s update introducing a new world boss and Epic crafting system. But after the Red Nose raid period was over all I was left with was frustration.

Why our world bosses are so boring? World bosses should be challenging despite your character level and CP. The only challenge now with our world bosses is getting a freshly spawned boss when entering the dungeon. Ancient ruin boss has minions, mass skills and tricks up in its sleeve. Why our world bosses don’t have that? Sure Nouver and Karanda have some type of action but they are usually killed so fast they may not even perform any of their tricks. Every boss raid I have been to looks more like a boss rape and abuse than a conventional raid.

Yet we are introduced with another idly standing boss that spawns every 7 days, but needs only 10 second to be killed! Also does the game lack that much in the content that you have to remake the first ever in-game boss into a world boss?

I think BDM world boss system should be redesigned to look more like a server event than yet another grinding task.

I’m sure other players have a lot to say on the topic and would appreciate you ideas and support on the topic.
2020-05-27 09:20
Europe
REST2012229