New Developer
# 1
Give this game to any other developer who knows how to make an MMORPG with balanced classes...
Everything else will fall in order...
2020-05-25 06:11
Asia
REST2166735
# 2

этот разработчик нормальный, но жадность можно поубавить, сделать игру более дружелюбней к игроку, а не пытатся выжать из игроков деньги

2020-05-25 14:07
Europe
Мулламинов
# 3
Deleted by the writer.
# 4
I am not Russian...but took the trouble to translate...

Money hunger is a big problem on its own...but even the core mechanics of this game is rigged in favour of the towering Huntresses and Paladins...no class balancing whatsoever...

The Warrior is not a class but a bug dump with "practically" no blocks or super armour in any of the skills, the Giant is a disgrace, the Dark Knight is just aesthetically pleasing with nothing else going for her...

This game has absolutely the worst class representation among all the MMORPGs combined with no exceptions...and all they do in every patch is to fix issues no one cares about, update the cash shop to lick the Whales' feet and release events which 'seem' to be 'f2p friendly'...

This is a Whale driven economy...proven by the fact that the top arena ranks are all Paladins and Huntresses...with a rare Raven...
And guess which classes are given rimjobs everytime?

Yes...Paladins and Huntresses...now I have noticed witches climbing the ranks lately...and fir the past few patches, the only class to get any tweaks was the witch...it is completely a Whale driven economy with f2ps as cannon fodder for their egos...

Yes, it does give me double the pleasure to annihilate a Huntress or a Paladin whale with my buggy Warrior, but the arena system would match me up with him for an eternity (been matched up with the same noob for 5 straight times) until he/she finally defeated me...but after that...new opponents...that is the length they go to to suck up to the whales...it is disgusting.

2020-05-25 18:59
Asia
REST2166735
# 5

I will try in English, if we talk about the problems of game mechanics, then it is too simplified, has nothing to do with the world RPG practice, they level all the characters in damage and protection, although it is not clear how a character with two weapons can cause damage like with one weapons, why the attack speed is the same for them, that's all for the purpose of the game and it won’t be played by the character, it’s the extraction of rare equipment, this is what distinguishes the characters, not their class, but what equipment they wear, at the expense of archers and others, for the arena you do not need to apply all the skills that are, you need to put those skills that allow you to capture the target, drop it and one hit with the greatest damage

you should abandon the skills with a long animation and treatment, the arena is not the place where you need to be treated, damage and killed, do not let rise, there is no time to apply buffs

2020-05-26 04:37
Europe
Мулламинов
# 6
I am very aware how to fight with my Gladiator and Paladin...I am more skilled with my Gladiator...like a hundred times more skilled with my Gladiator than with my Paladin cause I don't practice with my Paladin...but guess what, I still use my Paladin cp 4700(which is 200 cp below my Gladiator, no lightstones, no outfits) for arena...and I win 7 out of 10 matches in Diamond arena...with the Gladiator I manage only 50% of my matches that too with a sweaty palm...

And I repeat...I am a HUNDRED times more skilled as a Gladiator than as a Paladin...my timing is impeccable combos are around 7 hits long, beautiful and a spectacle...and after all this training, I still prefer smashing my buttons as a Paladin because I win more that way...

And FYI I tried Paladin just 3 days ago just to find a weakness in its stance...guess who found none? Yeah...
2020-05-26 06:19
Asia
REST2166735
# 7
And I want to try Huntress as well...but considering even Paladins think they are overpowered, I can only imagine how disappointed I will be
2020-05-26 06:23
Asia
REST2166735
# 8

the hunter is a very weak character, in the sense that she is strong at a distance, but she can’t run away, that’s why it’s easy to pinch and kill her, she was specially weakened, because many tears were shed

2020-05-28 08:11
Europe
Мулламинов
# 9
New devs haha that’s the best suggestion until now!!!
2020-05-30 07:42
America
Hans321