Possible port to PC/ Steam?
# 1

I have a suggestion that will need a technical development. As we all know, this game [Black Desert Mobile] is exclusive to mobile devices that use operating systems Android and iOS. However, there are a lot of players who play it on android emulators on PC. But the game control requires fast reaction that mouse and keyboard on emulators don't fully provide it due to native control restriction. So, I'd really love to see a STEAM version for this game with full Mouse and Keyboard as well as CONTROLLER like XBOX and STEAM controllers. This option is available on a different game called Mobius Final Fantasy which first was released for Android and iOS devices then later on added on STEAM.

Not only that, users were able to link their accounts to play it on either their mobile phones or PC (not simultaneously), so that they could play it on the go e.g when they don't have access to PC and at home when they want to sit and relax. I know you would say there is already a PC version of Black Desert. But as someone who has been playing Black Desert Online for over 2 years and someone who give the mobile version of it an extensive test, I could definitely say that they are totally different games except for classes concept and core story. I enjoy both of the games and I would like the mobile version to be more user friendly to not only mobile users, but also PC users.

2019-12-15 21:28
Europe
Archangelus
# 2
Deleted by the writer.
# 3

If it does happen, not for a very long time. Their roadmap to put almost everything in from the Base pc version is going to take a while

2019-12-16 11:23
America
REST0291516