Future Systems to be added
# 1

Hi,

I hope this would be helpfull.

Just a few suggestions to make people play together more often rather than farming solo and so on. Solo farming can get boring and will make people get tired and burn out leads to quitting.

- Party System - with loot distribution, exp and so on

- Map Boss - which will bring party system in to play, hunting together 

- Open Arena - where people can go in and kill each other, can test whos more strategic, guild member or not

- Pet loot Filter System - were you can choose what type of things your pet will loot

- More Guild Activities 

2020-05-02 09:53
Europe
Triple6
# 2
i agree.
1. party system will make players more fun and enjoyable to play together without feeling bored.
2. boss map, it will make players feels like open war in the killing boss, i played a lot of a game like this system, and its made some adrenalin rush. because we are rushing the bos together with our guild versus others. that makes more fun to fighting rare drop items from the boss map.
3. i dont know about this, but, is this game only releasing the system patch just like in the korean server. perhaps u can reconsider my opinion to add the system. i know its not easy.
because as far as i know, i feel that a lot of players has retired bcause they bored, many of my friends too, and now its not as crowd as it used to.
and im sure the other player will agree to this, its just that they dont read, or try to suggest this.
i hope the team dev read this. thank you.
ps: sorry for my bad english
2020-05-02 17:47
Asia
REST0293554
# 3
I totally agree with you guys. I think I joined in December and at that time I asked a few friends to join and they already quit for this and other reasons. One main one is because we couldn’t play together even being on the same server same or similar level at the same place.
2020-05-22 23:44
America
Rico3kai