HUNTRESS DESERT MOBILE
# 1
I think you should change the name of this game to HUNTRESS DESERT MOBILE,
this game have an unbalance classess. Come to think of it so many huntress in this game bacause of there overpowered skills. So many Huntress/Archers are in top Rank. Archers here are so high percentage to win every single match. So easy to skill and dodge. Just chillin. Unlike the other classess you need hard work to win every match. If your opponent is Huntress well easy WIN for them. Huntress have a range that half of the Arena. Skills that can heal even it can't hit the enemy just cast the skill. So many dodge, 4 evasion plus the skill that can dodge with matching hit to enemy. And if that hit you your getting daze, the daze or faint in every hit of this class is retarting until you get knowdown. And whats next? Ultimate throwing of skills from them.
Very dissapointed for the PVP of this game.
I played so many games and this the worst PVP's i've ever played. That's why i gave this game a 1 star. Poor PVP.
2020-04-22 12:59
Asia
REST1321752
# 2

All classes are balanced then there's a huntress who's the Queen. The solution for this for now is to switch to Huntress or wait for the big changes on awakening. So many evasion skill, OP in ranged and decent damage. Super armor is balance to all classes but it seems the devs forgot the range and how agile the Hunrresses are. So far, Huntress in number one. 

2020-04-24 07:00
Asia
REST2156165