I hate bdm's pvp but PA is giving black pearls there, where is the same in pve?
# 1
Giving black pearls in pvp don't change that bdm's pvp sucks. Also don't change my hate for this low quality p2w pvp. I really don't like PA but maybe, just maybe, could u offer to get rewards on pve too? I don't mean doubling the rewards, no.

I mean let the players choose what to do in game and how to get the same rewards available for everyone. Different paths to get it.

I don't respect this developer anymore, we know this is the worse update ever and the only thing I'm proud about it is the one star I gave to the game in play store since the beginning, when it was released. Very appropriate even months later, specially now. Waiting for the f2p update in few weeks to keep deceiving me to keep playing this game.
2020-04-21 19:26
Europe
REST0405322
# 2
Rushing content makes for the bad game were playing now dont take me wrong great content its what makes this game happeling but dam the p2w ita to strong and expensive dam just comparing almost or more than 100 bucks for only a jewlery that gives more what 20 ap not even at the main game bdo it whas this bad like it whas not that good but atlest it whas just for costumes and some stuff like that but this bdm game its €€€ and its just a mobile game the other version had so mutch more time for the content release and so mutch more whas given our version just a rushed poop. Give us your money we give free ap welcome to skamatsu more than 160k coins 3 oranges xD this games rng a joke
2020-04-21 19:37
Europe
REST1649419