No more competitive gaming.
# 1

Hi,

I've been playing since the release and spent a lot of time getting every possible CP. I'm not an F2P player and I find reasonable support for game development while improving character.

The update released on 21.4.2020 has made me fully into F2P in the future. I still accept that the items upgrade may fail but if the time spent and possibly real money can also lead to a decrease in items and character development, I see no more reason to play the game competitively or support game development financially.

Only solution to fix this is:  Awakened Enhancement fail not decrease item enhancement level or players must have way get succes rate to 100% even it's will take month off hard work.

While waiting for change, long live F2P!

2020-04-21 09:36
Europe
ArenaAI
# 2
Same as you I wasn’t a F2P player but with pandemic and shameless greedy patch I’ve decided to become F2P. Game is gorgeous and I have fun but I’ll be quitting soon as I don’t see a way a F2P player could catch up to the inevitable cp gap. Mainly talking about pve because pvp is such a joke unless you main a huntress!
2020-04-22 13:20
America
Cruzankilla