Fix the Warrior which is only a useless junk job.
# 1
I really feel disappointed after ascension using the warrior. I think after becoming a gladiator it will be stronger it turns out worse than a warrior. what do you think for that job. why do you throw away important spear skills. for me that skill is more useful than the shield icon skill you provide. as well as a shield that can be activated, I think it will not be able to penetrate it turns out it is better not to be activated than active because it will be worse after activating the gladiator will be dizzy when attacked by the opponent's attack & make a long time to recover while the opponent is always launching damage. Is this job just a rubbish job in this game? if it's just rubbish I don't think I will be disappointed if you delete this job from the family register even though level 62 is better removed than I play further. You are very unfair to make job changes after ascension.
2020-04-06 03:24
Asia
Roshardo
# 2

In the Korean version gladiator has a spear skill.

When Devs added Ascension they said that in the near future add the remaining skills.

Also when they add Awakening you can switch to Berserker if Gladiator still be bad for you after they add spear skill.

2020-04-06 10:41
Europe
Seraf
# 3
I hope they fix gladitor soon huntres or raven or valkery they all get puffed!! gladitor need puff to palanced him with the rest jobs in deed

Also gladitor is useless in romaness or guilds war ihope dev do something !!
2020-04-07 04:44
Europe
REST0149817
# 4
For the arena and mass pvp, it's so open discussion about classes. Huntress and valkry shines there by far and seems over balanced.
I met very good warrior players in arena and had trouble to win or lost but felt like a challenge. But when playing huntress and valkry, it is so easy to win.
If we talk about arena, archmage is more epic fail than warrior atm. Even at node wars, huntress easiest than all. I guess it has too much cc.
2020-04-07 04:53
Europe
REST1194155