Warrior/Gladiator retool
# 1
So with the newest update, Dark knight can auto dash to close the distance as well as the sorceress. So with those I’m gonna break it down at least from where I’m sitting, this isn’t a complaint or whining, just wanting some love is all for the gladiator side.

Sorceress can whip you off your feet leaving you defenseless and then spam whatever skills until you’re dead or close to it.

Valk/Paladin have about half of their arsenal of skills to take you off your feet and keep you there until you’re dead or stun you until the same end result. Skate/teleport while you are just soaking damage.

Huntress can flip around the map and ignore most stun attacks while Firing middles with an AoE affect of putting you on your back.

Titan (or Lenny from of mice and men) can grab you and jump around the map With you in their hand like a low key rag doll and smash you when you don’t play back.

Gladiators have 1 grab move that at least half the other classes can resist or dodge out of...Scars of Dusk is supposed to inflict knockdown, but hardly does (sometimes sure..ish) unless it’s against, you guessed it, another gladiator or warrior which mostly will work. We come as a tank class with none of the tank attributes, hardly any resistance compared to others. What skills we have that MIGHT cause a dazed status never actually happens and we lost a skill (apprehend) after ascension; which again leaves us with 1 that can do what the rest have half of.

In the arena or ramones its hardly a test of actual skill it’s just the classes battling and us at the end trying to make what we have work (sometimes it does most times it does not) I’ve been on both sides wining and losing and even while winning struggling to stay on my feet because I’m being hit with half a skill set of knockdown skills and I’m waiting for mine, take down, cool down to be over since that’s the one that kinda works better. Being decimated by players almost 800 cp less is ridiculous, especially when said players have the abilities mentioned before and can just jump around dodging your ONE kind of “ace” skill to get close.

Maybe something in the works to give the Gladiator class a little love? An extra burst/dodge even raise their resistances a little would be nice, anything really to keep the balance somewhat neutral or level out CP during arena events so it’s a test of actual skill instead of going up against the lucky one that either god a red gear as a drop or flat out bought another users account.

Just making an observation, thank you.
2020-04-01 19:34
America
obiewan
# 2
U said evrey thing i wish to say about fixing warior acc thank u & realy hope from dev to study ur suggestions because the warior desperately need palanced puf
2020-04-07 05:06
Europe
REST0149817