Put a level requirement on Mystical Accessory Box before it's too late.
# 1
Three days from now, everyone will get a Mystical Accessory Box for free thanks to the Spring log-in event but as a precaution please put a level requirement on opening the box (lvl 50 seems fair).

I logged in using a lvl 1 account to check and the Spring Log-in event is available right off the bat, so it really is exploitable using dummy accounts.

Surely, there will be people with tons of dummy accounts waiting and as it is now, all their dummies will get one too. They just need to log-in each of them everyday for 14 days, which is not difficult at all, considering the possibility of a huge profit if all goes well.

I know on day 14 the market's gonna get saturated with mysticals anyway and the prices will crash, etc. but think about it, if one of these people were able to sell even just ONE accessory on their dummy account, that's a lot of black pearls right there. Now, what if they were able to sell the free accessory on ALL their lvl 1-ish accounts? Before you know it, it's like the Ramoness World Championship coupon code fiasco again but a waay worse.

For main accounts sure, you can sell yours if you want but there is no denying the possibility of some people just waiting to exploit PA's generosity.
2020-03-26 20:07
Asia
Jhinzen
# 2

I think you are wrong about accessory prices dropping too much.
It's what around one or three weeks since they increased Add-ons shop drop rates, and lowest prices of Epic accesories did not budge why?
Because it's controlled economy where PA sets minimal and maximal prices, so Orange accessories wont drop below certain price even after the whole market will get flooded with them, still they will be around 4 to 7 K BP, maybe if we would be buying them for silver it would be different matter but BP prices seems to be set in stone.

2020-03-28 07:16
Europe
REST1555562
# 3
I dont remember being specific about the prices of mysticals, but ok. I only said the prices crashing, and that's already pretty obvious. My point is it will be more affordable to people regardless of what the prices will ultimately be. So more people buying them = more chances of a dummy account's accessory getting sold.

The prices of epics didnt budge at all because they were already at their lowest for a long time now. Back when they were still selling, they're roughly around 800 and 1.5k for necklaces. And back then, PA wasn't giving out free accessories so easily on log-in events until recently so the decline was slow but steady.
2020-03-28 16:30
Asia
Jhinzen
# 4

Orange accessory won't get below 4k BP even if they flood market, some whales maybe use it as opportunity to buy some orange accessories but mass buying out of the market will never be a f2p thing in this economy.

2020-03-29 04:45
Europe
REST1555562