PLEASE MAKE A FAIR RANDOM SYSTEM
# 1

I love this game, even when i played in kr versión without any knowledge of korean it was truly fun, but since global comes out this game has been so focused in make money that doesnt even care about the time, efforts and feelings of the players, specially the ones who are constant, im ok with that shop full of premiun stuff cause the events and time eventualy can give us the same to people who dont have money enoght to buy the expensive packs and white pearls items, but the lucky random system is pure scam, how can be possible that i spend more than 50k of gold coins and get nothing orange or that i waste my 40 high grade black crystals and 20millions of silver in forcing equipament to loose my one month savings? am i the most unlucky person in the world? or theres something wrong, or profitably lucrative and twisted, in the RNG system? I hope someone thinks about it cause instead the game is making tons of money, is made with the frustration of people and with a toxic addiction to this game. This never happened to me in the 8 months that i played kr versión, its fine if the shops are hugely different BUT PLEASE DONT MESS UP WITH THE HOPE OF PEOPLE.

2020-03-25 09:31
America
crt02dvd
# 2
You're right.
And I don't understand why PA is not making the drop rate public. Maybe they have something to hide from us.
2020-03-25 12:47
Europe
REST0631741
# 3

Thing they have to hide from public is abysmal rates of anything.
Take for example red equipement, the drop rate of them is such a small number that both of this statements are true:
1. Anytime you do shakatu, boss rush or farm you have a chance of obtaining red item.
2. No matter how much you will spend, how long you will farm you will never obtain a red item.
There are whales who spent around 3 500 000 gold coins and havent seen red item.
PA gave in 100 day update numbers of orange and yellow items obtained by players, according to it Orange drop rate from shakatu is something around 0,02%, this means If you spend 30k coins from the hot deals on weapons you have a 45% chance of getting an orange. Instead if you pull gloves or boots that chance increases to 63%.
That means still many players will end up with nothing.

This is solo afk grinding manager with little to no reward, it's ultra marathon style game, if you dont enjoy being more of a manager than a player than you wont last here.

2020-03-28 07:27
Europe
REST1555562