Cheater player are making joke to you now :(
# 1
Nice that some cheat players got ban (but no list of the IDs is nothing). 99% or all of cheaters in Thailand bdm FB page are making joke to your game and fair player right now that they still can play it. Not good at all :( . May be next time a list of IDs who cheat on pearl and got ban would be nice ;( it nice game. I love it. Many game got screw by cheater and close. I don't want that to happen to bdm.
2020-03-24 21:05
Asia
Danny7
# 2
I don't get how PA stil is having so many noob problems. Even the same issues on kr servers are bring to us, like the cheat with transfering BP from new accounts to old ones, cheat with macros making accounts 24h logged in, like this is possible to a human being, and these cheaters don't even give money to PA but them deeply harm honest players.

Bmd is just graphics and decepcion, but PA is worse, is pure decepcion. Sometimes I think about giving some eulogy, like when they put pets on store, improved the node camp, but then, comes the truth and the joy goes randonly out to trash, like almost everything in the game.

The truth hurts, ignorance is a bless.
2020-03-25 11:51
Europe
REST0405322