Archmage
# 1
Why are we not getting any balance changes?look at ARCHMAGE,don't they care about the number of people complaining how weak she has become?she is a support class but before ascension she could beat other class,now she is the weakest, no chance against low cp paladin or huntress, is it because not many whales use her?we can see why paladin despite being already OP got buff again,just look at top players class,devs are scared of the whales so they don't want to make any changes, which is a shame,they will do the same when a whales start to use new class.this is so frustrating. I know they don give a shit what normal players suggest,but I was quiet for too long.please do something.
2020-03-15 02:31
Asia
FucxYouNoob
# 2
They don't really listen, money is raining on them right now and they'll just keep racking it in.

Only way I see them to listen is to rate them lower on the play store and hopefully they pay attention. On these forum like this, they see it as nothing because it's not on the market eyes.

Don't have much hope, siege war is dead with alliance rotating castle and yeah we arch mage class can't even do much in it anyways.
2020-03-15 22:20
America
MaiTou
# 3
I already have 1 star but they don't care. Sometimes I think the real deal is not to buff mages but to nerf huntress.
2020-03-16 13:05
Europe
REST0405322