DAMAGE NOT BALANCE
# 1

PLAYERS WITH 4100-4400CP CAN KILL 4800-5K PLAYERS SO EZ WTF PEARL ABYSS? R U GUYS KNOW HOW TO BALANCE SOMETHING?

2020-03-05 09:19
Asia
Fyuria
# 2
Yeah bro this is something the fücking devs has to look into theyve change the game ... this is insane ascension is fücked up update bring back my Ģiant PEARL ABYSS
Lots of player quit because of this shît update

2020-03-05 17:36
Asia
ampa21
# 3
Yeah bro this is something the fücking devs has to look into theyve change the game ... this is insane ascension is fücked up update bring back my Ģiant PEARL ABYSS
Lots of player quit because of this shît update

2020-03-05 17:36
Asia
ampa21
# 4
I don't think it's fair a 4800 become immortal just because have 400cp more than others. You are being very unreasonable first. Do you just want a pay to win game? Don't you know it's pretty hard to kill someone with such difference outside arena?

I don't agree with you.
Also, you need to remeber only PA have reliable data to know which class deserve nerf or buff, at same time, you need to understand you are not immortal, if you were, the game was already broken.
What I mean is, we can criticize, we must actually, but we need arguments. Nature arguments.

Plus, if arena don't have the crap cp influence, the data arena supply is even more reliable.

I vote for removing the crap cp influence from all pvp, not just arena. This includes node wars too. I still understand cp influence on pve, they want to make the game harder on pve. But in Pvp, cp influence just makes the game unfair, pay to win and making players leaving the game.
2020-03-05 18:09
America
REST0104958
# 5
Maybd your character class are paladin or huntress so you wont understand us ... look cp gap is important fyi many player took time,effort and waste money so that they can boost their cp up and thats is not easy .... its not being immortal its about the effort time that theyve given to make that high cps ...
2020-03-05 18:28
Asia
ampa21
# 6
Deleted by the writer.
# 7
Ampa 21, what class did you do?
2020-03-06 22:54
Asia
REST1894291