Some thoughts about Chory after Succession Skills
# 1

From here to this topic for better discussion.

```

For Chory, both skills are useful for pvp, it would be better if I can use both skills :)

I use StormHold for general purpose for fast afk farm, it would also better if 1 vs 1 in afk auto farm.

From now on with release of two succession skills, I can have two sets, one for afk farm with better land protection and another focus for pvp.

But tbh with range dmg nerf, PA needs some adjustments/buffs to range classes to give them more protection, melee chars with fast cd skills and better protection in short range make range classes impossible to survive, now range classes are all afk pve farm ones.

An example of how you can add more protection to Chory: add "can't grab during skill" to Stormhold/Soul Shower or "daze on 1st hit" to "Mark of the Moon" (this skill has slow animation and short range)
```

2024-02-07 04:47
Asia
Merindora
# 2

more details about recent succession changes:

overall i like it as chory main, it has two skills that one to slows down opponent's atk/move speed, one to protect land with pvp dmg reduction which is very good and what chory really needed.

with range dmg reduction which i consider is a fair for melee classes --> this also boost PA's confidence to give buffs to range classes by giving it more close range protection which also good.

after this update, the game is overall more balanced than most of its release time.

but still need some skill adjustment for some classes with quite short cd skill time that ez to knock down like Hwaryeong skill.

2024-02-12 21:59
Asia
Merindora