Paths for Accessories
# 1
So as info was sparse, as my time is sparse lol!, after getting yellow hear, I went for purple accessories. Have Shamir and Bernie (not sure the difference w same stats and base stats). One ring at +3. I really like the game and wanna be heading in the right direction. I see now that most avoid purple. My attack speed is red at 20 already.

Do I go back to blue and enhance to +8, is there a viable purple build until I can get to yellow. I am a ranger and while f2p atm, I’m sure I will spend some.
2019-12-29 13:30
America
jœab777
# 2
It really comes down to how your luck is when acc shop rerolls. A +8 blue is still not as good as a yellow. And only 7 ap better than a blue. Not to mention actually getting ANY acc to +8 will be a headache with a lot of failing included.

Put your focus on your gear that doesn't cost pearls for now imo. Max what you can and grind for better. In the meantime keep hoping for good drops in acc shop. Yellows can pop for only 400ish white pearls. Purples drop for around 20-30 blacks/whites.

2019-12-31 20:59
America
Indifferent
# 3
Thank you. I’m running an alt for the blues. I’ll probably keep my +3 purple ring for now. 2 other questions.

Is there a set bonus? Can I mix and match the jewelry? Like if my Attk speed is capped, it’s better to grab a crit change dominant piece? I only ask because every vid shows people using Morbin blues,

Second question is...what increases max stats. Like how do you raise attk speed cap from 20-30 or 30-40?
2020-01-01 07:38
America
jœab777