Blade Master
# 1
Hi there everyone!
I am a rookie in the pvp section of the game.
My current CP is 20900
Is there any advice you could give me to help me out when playing pvp? Such as skill combos and what to wait for before attacking or how to attack and defeat my opponents.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
2022-08-05 22:39
Europe
Drexidius
# 2

Things to do in PvP. 

catch -> combo -> escape -> repeat

for Blademaster's catch use:

Charged-Shot unprotected (from a distance and remember to use evade after using this skill)

Quick Draw Super Armor (to get closer to your target)

Retaliation Forward Guard (use it not too close nor too far from your opponent, you can prolong its Forward Guard)

Back-Step Invincibility (to move away).

Divider unprotected (not too close nor too far from your opponent, and remember to always cancel skill with evasionl) (note that this skill reduces Retaliation cooldown) 

Skill cycles on how to catch a target with Blademaster:

Cycle 1: Charged-Shot -> Evade -> Quick-Draw -> Back Step -> Retaliation -> Divider (cancel skill with Evade) -> repeat. 

Cycle 2: Forward evasion -> Quick-Draw -> Evade -> Retaliation -> Back Step -> Divider (cancel skill with Evade) -> Charged Shot -> repeat.

Keep doing these cc cycle until you can fish for a random cc once you landed any cc proceed with a combo. 

Combos:

When you catch a target with Charged-Shot combo: Quick-Draw -> Rising Storm (flow) -> Squall -> Rising Storm (flow) -> Squall 

When you catch a target with Quick-Draw combo: Rising Storm (flow) -> Squall -> Rising Storm (flow) -> Squall 

When you catch a target with Back-Step combo:  Rising Storm (flow) -> Squall -> Rising Storm (flow) -> Squall 

When you catch a target with Retaliation combo: Divider -> Rising Storm (flow) -> Squall

When you catch a target with Divider combo: Charged shot with forward movement -> Rising Storm (flow)

Escape:

Evade backwards -> Charged Shot backwards.

Though there are a lot of tutorials in YouTube. These are the basics but effective for learning. Even pros are still doing these. Same goes for other classes. Catch-> combo -> escape. Prioritize own survivability when opponent still has more than 40% HP. 

2022-08-07 04:14
Asia
Klaimour
# 3
Bro how did u get cp like that?! I've seen lvl 74 and just break 9000 cp. Imma blade master and am lvl 59 and cp 5500. Does ur fam characters add to ur cp? They do right? How much?
2022-08-07 17:47
America
WallaceOne
# 4
That's what I have wallace
2022-08-09 10:03
Europe
Drexidius