Yacha = fking monster with double Grab, Super Armor, Front Guard.
# 1

Hi Dev,
Why you release a fking monster with double Grab, Super Armor, Front Guard.  1,800% PvP damge at lv1 .

You always say " balance class " . But you made  some class  become shit  ( Void night, Corsair,... )   and  buff male class become god in arena, pve,...  ( Yacha, Legatus,... ).  Are u gay ? 

I played this game for 4 years,  saw a lot of patches. Always give priority to male class.

You need 3 months to fix monster Titan and only 1 week to made  V9, Phan, Corsair become shit.

Have  you ever counted  how many lv 90+ account pet class ?

Do that  and  you can see which monster need to fix.

Stay safe and never see u again.

2022-05-17 08:51
Asia
PearlAssbyss
# 2
When classes are released always are stroonger than others, wait 2 weeks, will be nerfed soon.
2022-05-18 01:38
Europe
Saül
# 3
Just change ur class to yacha, fking retard
2022-05-20 01:30
Asia
OdadingCakue
# 4

What u mean by "change ur class"? That's actually the point, we can't just be all Yachas in this game.

But yeah they'll nerf it after some time, they made it that way to bait adventurers to use BP or WP for CC. 

2022-05-20 06:13
Asia
Klaimour
# 5
male class priority??? what about raven, eclipse and mystic was broke years after buff is currently they become balance and legatus not is OP if you not win you need a hands i can defeat legatus with my ex main phantasma and others friends has been defeat me when use legatus and i'm not Bad i'm good with booth class
2022-05-20 09:38
America
GodxXofXxWar