Unending Class Balance
# 1
Hi PA it's been like forever since the start of Class Balance, and it seems like there's no end to it and I guess there will be none. There's no diversity in the game because of this. For me, I guess it is time for a total reboot for PA to focus on maybe developing a new game like Shadow Arena mobile or something, or improve some PvE/life/lore qualities for the game.

I suggest PA should just let all classes loop their protections by:
- Removing the Super Armor restrictions in Arena. Let every Super Armors/ Forward Guards/ Invincibilities be applied in Arena.
- Each class should only have not more nor less than 6 protected skills. Where 1 of these 6 protected skills only has protection on first hit (like Suras Shadow Cloak). Then remove all extra protections from other skills.
- Remove all grab immunities and distribute no more than 1 Invincibility to every class to a skill that only has quick animations.
- Give every class at most 2 forward guards. (Some classes don't even have forward guards). 
- Forward guards should not be changeable into Super Armor, And Super Armor at the back should be removed.
- Reduce all skill charges/uses to 1, just reduce its cooldown. 
- All skills should have closely equalized damage may it be protected or not.
- Passives are fine but, all class damage should vary wether the class is squishy or not.
- All substat enhancements from skills should be overcapped just readjust it.
- Increase speed for all assassins, increase PvP damage reduction for DPS, additional permanent HP for all Tanks/Sheilded, increase max range for Ranged.

On all class' evasions
- Let it be a stamina system rather than charges. All classes should have equalized stamina, stamina consumption, and evasion has 2 seconds cooldown in-between uses. (Charged evasions has really been a problem since the beginning)

On Crowd Control
- Make it a point CC system like from Black Desert Online where you can reknockdown your target, to balance classes with no grab skills.

I've been playing this game for like 2 years already, class balances may have made progress but there are times that it's just way off and reverts/reworks keeps repeating. And the cause is in the class' protections. There've been no problem in an off arena PvP anyway just the CP gaps, where of course it is sometimes hard to outplay high CPs since well... the same issue, 4 charge evasions and lack of forward guards. I hope PA will give it a thought. 
2022-05-11 07:12
Asia
Zai
# 2
It's ok How It is right now.
2022-05-11 12:30
Europe
Saül
# 3
I don't really think so. Like for example, Blademaster/Archer vs Legatus/Yacha are two worlds apart.
Blademaster and Archer lacks escape, low combo damage, unprotected catches, low protections.
While both Legatus and Yacha has good catches, great escape, both are quite tanky, lots of protections, can linger Super Armors, can SA trade and has higher dps than the assassins; Sura and Kunoichi. (Oh and let me guess, PA will only nerf these two, and wont do anything else since these are the only OP classes I've mentioned :)

Why can't the devs just apply the same type of evasions as what we have in the PC version? Since the main issue of class imbalances is the number of protections that a class have in arena, the absence of forward guards to some classes, and the ability to escape in field.

2022-05-17 20:07
Asia
Zai
# 4
Deleted by the writer.