Gladiator tweek when
# 1
Gladiator needs a buff to damage. Scars of dust animation is so slow. Against beserkers if you drop them down you get them to 80 percent. But if they drop you they are able to take you down to 40 percent. Our biggest damage dealers are scars of dust and spinning slash which damage is weak. Either buff there damage or buff all the other attacks. Shield charge needs better damage as well as charging thrust. In pvp
2022-03-13 19:47
America
Valoron
# 2
Deleted by the writer.
# 3
Deleted by the writer.
# 4
The combo is :
Charging thust - sheld Smash - spinning Slash + flow - ground Smash - grab - spinning Slash + flow - ground Smash.
Boom he's dead, scars of thust is just for pve.
2022-03-15 07:12
Europe
Saül
# 5
I know that in arena but like in bots on the main battlefield you can't expect to chain all that. It's too much of a 1v1 class. I'm glad that they gave take down invincibility so you don't die on the main battlefield when doing that.
2022-03-15 19:57
America
Valoron
# 6
Yeah in Battlefield IS not very strong... Gladiator is just
For arenas, because in farming is Also bad... In Battlefield of the Sun is a class for run forward aganist the Boss... And in ramoness... A class to try to catch and delete 1... But i still in LOVE with gladiator because its sheld mechanic is awesome.
2022-03-17 13:45
Europe
Saül