Class balance
# 1
I know PA has been working to balamce each class, but each balance brought disadvantage for the others. For example corsair, all of her SA arena skills cannot be grabbed whch brought disadvantage to grab classes. The differemce between grab and nongrab classes are, grab classes has less SA,but that doesn't mean grab classes has FAR LOW SA skills. And for ranged and melee, I think it's better if melee is slightly faster in mobility, but Grandmaster has low mobility, despite making his good combo came into useless if he can't catch the enemy (#Buffstriker). And as I said before grab classes supposed to have slightly lower SA, but look at paladin, she has long SA and grab, plus mobility is insane. and last but not least, FG break, Corsair can break into FG in all of her SA skills. All of this makes a conclusion that Grandmaster has a weak potential in PVP, last buff only increase his resistance and damage# but it would be useless if Striker can't fight back. Striker is bad in PVE and Mass PVP, and you wanted to make stronger classes in 1v1? You're going to be kidding me. I have 2 suggestion (2nd one would be more favorable)
1. Make all the other class balance for it balance in pvp arena
2. Rework striker's PVP arena skill.
2021-08-01 19:58
Asia
ReynardAW
# 2
Revamp Gladiator its too much of a 1v1 class centered around take down. Get rid of the shield button. It's not useful in pve and mass combat when on the assult. Get rid of endless combo give us attacks that work in mass pvp.
2021-08-07 02:54
America
Valoron