Sura's Lacking.
# 1
i change main from Berserker to Sura coz i find him pretty decent in 1 on 1 pvp, but also i found out that he is lacking something compared to other classes. specially charges, he doesn't have (FG) or Forward guard the (Twin Fang) skill should have forward guard even in arena so that the skill will be more effective in any situation. and the (Shadow Cloak) skill which only have 4 seconds invicibility and on high cooldown are very long its supposed to be on 8 seconds cooldown since your only on 4 seconds invicibility, and the (Blinding Slash) skill should be 3 seconds cooldown so that your not gonna fall behind when chasing other classes specially cathing and land CC. the (Shadow Strike) skill the immunity called (invincible) on that skill i find it useless removing and placing it to other skill will be more beneficial coz no one will gonna hit you while your executing this skill (super armor) is enough. placing the invincible here in (Shadow Cloak) it will give more benefits which is invincible while jumping it will be more effective in that way coz mostly player they chased Sura quickly before he will cast the skill (Shadow Cloak) and also to avoid being hit or being interrupted while casting the skill. Sura is falling behind due to this lacking. i hope you will make action to this..
2021-06-22 03:33
Asia
Dominate
# 2
Deleted by the writer.
# 3
Deleted by the writer.
# 4
Devs made Sura a real joke after the rework.....ost of skills are waste and meant only for pve...the skills which gives invicibility actually lacks it....and a lot of bugs while playing with Sura...pls dev look into this and fix it....all nowadays choose berserker....classes should be balanced hope they do...but anyways its one of the coolest game
2021-07-05 10:46
Asia
WATANABETSUN