Titan way down the hierarchy
# 1
Why AM berserker and hashashin classes skills set so dope. I mean other classes are useless against them and most useless is Titan now. His grape and stuns were already flawed and now they don't even work on max. Number of classes.i get u introduce new classes and won't other players to try them out but that doesn't mean that u make them dope while other classes suffer. AM and berserker usually dominate the node wars or seize wars even when the cp is same...they can take out even 3-4 players at a time. Titan is way nerfed down. My main class is Titan because I have played it from the start and iaam very well versed in his skills but what's the use of it if they don't work only. Consider upgrading other classes too.
2020-11-02 11:28
Asia
DrPiyush
# 2
my main is a gladiator I feel you bro. Hashashin is immune to alot of my attacks as well. And like you too I am low on the totem pole. I have a little more playability in normal arena. As where you have a little more playability in group combats. Hopefully they tweek the classes that way we are able to play in 1v1, small group combats and large skill combats.
2020-11-02 18:04
America
Valoron
# 3
Fellow Titan main here. It's sad how pa is buffing new classes but is ignoring the weakest class in the game while he deserves it the most. Almost nobody picks Titan as main for this reason. Hope the stop neglecting him and give it the buff he deserves.

2020-12-06 04:18
Asia
Eradicators