Probably a dumb question
# 1
So I just started playing BDM a few days ago. I'm playing as a hashashin. My wife has played for a while now with dark knight. She's able to level her skills fairly easily. I'm list on leveling up the hashashin skills though. I'm level 58 so I figure I should have figured this out by now but I haven't. For example, whirlwind slice is the first skill. It's still level 1. Enhancement info - increase AP says it needs whirlwind slice level 3. I can't figure out how to level it at all. I know it's probably a dumb newb question, but can anybody help me out here?
2020-09-07 12:56
America
ElkySS
# 2
characters at lvl.60 can perform "ascension" where they get fewer skills (but stronger) that are slower to upgrade.
hashashin comes already ascended just outta the box at lvl.1: probably your wife has not already ascended her knight, that would explain why her skills are faster to upgrade.
hth
(edit) of course she hasn't: it would have been a 'void knight' then, :)
...mine il lvl.71 and only 3 skills have reached lvl.2: books are rare and one needs a lot of them
2020-09-12 13:32
Europe
Leylada
# 3
It's taken me a few hundred hours to get 3 level 3 skills and all the rest level 2. Don't worry about leveling the skills, focus on increasing your characters combat power, and look at cp as a parallel path of skill enhancements. And remember, only Attack Power and Defense add to do. So gems, ignore things like crit, speed, hp, branch damage. Same for enchantments, AP DP stack everything possible.
2020-09-20 04:57
America
schincognito
# 4

No, it's not a dumb question.

Since you're playing as a Hashashin, the class is already at his ascended form. So you want to collect "Ascension/Awakening Skill Book".

You can get them from AFK grinding (easiest), quests, and events.

You can even go to maps with increased skill book drops. Usually it'll take you a week or two (or even a month - depending on where you farm) to get those skills to level 3s. (Always be sure to use your Hasashin for farming though :)

Good luck!

2020-09-21 22:47
Asia
Rozenacht
# 5
Your wife has "lucky" account, and you don't. That's all.
2020-09-22 22:10
Europe
Кij