NERF ASCENSION WIZARD
# 1
I have no words! Only butthurt. How we can fight against wizard? Always immunity always super armor blink to the old position large spell range. What? How? If wizard playing without any mistakes you have no chance to win, you can't do it because you can't. It's looking like class inequality.
2020-08-29 11:44
Europe
Ассель
# 2
Simple Solution:
Don't fight wizardz, make one instead.

At first, wizards are the weakest and everybody are complaining. Now that Archmage had been buffed, still complaining?

Just enjoy the game and play with you most favorite character.

I can see many can easily own an Archmage in PVP. It all depends on your playstyle and gears....
2020-08-29 15:31
Asia
ForKids
# 3
Is Archmage broken now? Yes she is.
Is unbitable? No she is not, actualy, her buff put her in same position as Void Knight, its predictible, and it all came down to timing and anticipation.
Ofcourse, you need practice for that, and how you will play it depends on your class, and your opponent skill.
Here is my advice for how to play vs her.
Dodge Firestorm, (try to use some skill that have movement in it, so u can save your can save dodges). They will go in Frigid Fog, very near you if good one, so move asap from there, wait about 3 sec, then dodge and close gap, chain 2 suler amor skills if you can ( i use Havoc Trust, folowed by Reckoning) , then combo, that get away from them. If they dodge your gap closing, press tham, you have very narrow time frame to attack, so use it as best as you can. Also, try to hit them will they are in Firestorm with some ranged skill, they are not imune to damage in that skill.

How i know and claim this will work? Simple, i played vs best player on Europe servers, in normal arena, will he was on Archmage, with my Zerk. And will i lost more fights than won, i steel could won, even give it big trouble in some matches i lost, so, if this work against best, it will sure work against any worse player, becouse base combo is same.
2020-08-29 16:29
Europe
Jastrebcici
# 4

Nerf AM , Too overpowered . Broken Class .

2020-09-07 04:54
Asia
MÛgenDMG