WINDWALKER A PATHETIC CLASS.
# 1

DEAR PA.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUFF THE WINDWALKER CLASS JUST DELETE THE CLASS. WHEN YOU GO PLAY IN RAMONES WITH RANDOM PLAYERS NO ONE WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH WINDWALKER ANYMORE. EITHER THEY KICK YOU OR THEY DON'T WANT TO TEAM UP. VERY HARD FOR WINDWALKER USERS, EVEN IN GUILDS, NOBODY WANTS A WINDWALKER IN THEIR GUILDS SUCH A USELESS CLASS. AN ASSASSIN CLASS THAT CAN'T EVEN ASSASSINATE IN GUILD WAR/NODE WAR, NOT ENOUGH SUPER ARMORS, NOT TO MENTION A VERY SHORT DASH SKILLS??? OMG. FASTEST CLASS YOU SAY? FASTEST CLASS TO DIE IN PVP. LOL.

GG WINDWALKER YOU WILL BE MISSED. :( :( :(

2020-08-26 20:37
Asia
REST0912119
# 2
Lies
2020-08-27 04:43
America
玉賢
# 3
Well this is true. I die super fast against dark knight. Please buff or delete it. I pent too much monet and ended up getting this one
2020-08-27 13:27
America
卩卂hipo
# 4

You might need a lot of practice playing your Windwalker.

Not that I have one, I met some Windwalkers in the Challenger rank arena who understand the mechanics of the class.
It's quite tricky fighting those who're skilled - every class is good but there are certainly ones that are easier/harder to use.

Maybe a little buff or skill changes to make it easier for everyone to play would be great.

2020-09-02 17:32
Asia
REST0030818
# 5

yap Windwalker very useles class. i hope buff any skill Windwalker. make skill lifesteal, very crit damage. dodge move blink dont rolling.

2020-09-22 21:58
Asia
REST1938118