What about titan?
# 1
Hello dev nice update you update the skill of VK. so how about the titan? hope that dev here is not blind. Try to look what happen to titan in pvp. Hoping for the next update is titan
2020-06-10 04:29
Asia
REST2394255
# 2

Yes! I support this! Titan really need a boost, PA easily can check this comparing how many Titans are on PVP Top Arena ranks and also on Ramoness teams.. really very few. Titan disadvantage is well known by lot of ppl and also youtubers :(.. also mostly of Titans are playing cause we are waiting Awakening to get destroyer... but really will be nice if Titans have a boost so after awakening we can really decide between 2 classes with different play style and not having all Titans gone cause destroyer.

We have problems with the procs and range of the cc on Falling Rock and Beastly Wind... also Beastly wind and Raging Thunder get easily distrupted :/ .. also we hace only one Ranged skill "Earthshatter" that is "Meh"... think also that as titans we should have more resistance on cc than other clasess.. for example ranger. For me has no sense that ranger, dk and sorcerer has more CC than titan :(

Plaese post this comment on Suggestions" forum section! and also support mine commenting.

Thanks!

2020-06-15 13:16
America
REST1431078