Some Grandmaster Striker skills need attention
# 1

Hi. 

Thank you for bringing Striker to BDM Global so early.

I would like to address some concerns about Grandmaster Striker skills, I think these are the reason why he is not good in farming and in other PVP content beside Arena.

First: Please add Super Armor for Spiral Cannon Skill (Not applied in the Arena). This  will lets Striker be useful in Guild War and Node War, at the moment, he has no way of getting away from combat in Node and Guild War.

Second: Please change Shoulder Thrust - Flow: WhirlWind Kick upgrade to a faster animation skill. The skill name is WhirlWind kick but the kicks are so slow. This could be changed to a faster skill animation or change it to the Mountain Punch animation. It will fit alot better with the theme Shoulder Thrust - Flow: Mountain Punch. 

Third: Please increase the range upgrade for Energy Vaccuum skill to 20% instead of 10%. The AoE range is so small already. Increased it by 10% doesn't help in large group PVP and farming.

Fourth: Please increase the Knee Hammer skill damage from 450% to 700% like every other classes. 

Fifth: This is just the asthetic, but please change Grandmaster Striker Black Spirit Rage I skill to Black Spirit Rage II skill animation. The Hadouken animation skill from Black Spirit Rage II look so much better than just another kick from Black Spirit Rage I. It is so iconic to Striker class.

Thank you very much for reading this.

2020-05-17 21:05
Asia
REST0000024