Im a newbie, may i know which class is OP?
# 1
Hi, im new here and i don't know which class to choose. Can someone pro in here tell me which class is OP?
2020-04-19 12:22
Asia
REST0817608
# 2
ARROW GIRL
2020-04-19 18:44
Asia
REST2244484
# 3
Each class (can be) -if you develop character properly
༤(°•,° )༡
2020-04-20 23:13
Europe
Кij
# 4

credit card class

2020-04-21 23:51
Europe
REST1625799
# 5
My take is valk, ranger and sorc seem to be top teir pvp
Ranger, dk and witch seems to be top for grinding, but witch suck for pvp
Ranger is also best for boss rush
Dont play giant, its my main class and i wish i chose something else. Giants are bottom feeders until awakening classes are released.
And warrior is good for pvp but not grinding

This is totally my opinion and others may disagree but I'd rank them in overall usefulness as follows
1. Ranger - great grind and pvp but worst mobility
2. Sorc - good grind, great pvp
3. Dark knight - good grind and pvp
4. Valk - best 1v1 pvp, average grind
5. Witch - great grind, shit pvp
6. Giant - shit grind, shit arena 1v1 pvp but great in group pvp
7. Warrior - shit grind, good pvp
2020-04-22 08:04
America
Richo
# 6
I think the answer should be based on the ascended version of classes, becouse that is wot you and with.
I will not say which class is OP for gring and mass pvp, but i will say for solo arena, from my expirience..

1. Huntress - it just have all, and to much of it, but, some players are bad even with it..
2. Paladin - meele version of Huntress, but less broken, and more enoying..
3. Raven - enoy a lot, and very dangerous class, do not low gard vs it, but not broken as two above.
4. Void knight - meele cersion of Raven, in essence, not to be underestimated, also, very predictable.
5 Gladiator - Jack of all trades, master of none.. Trough, very potent combo dps, once practiced. Decent heal in combination with dps. Well timed shield can save you life, but you are not unnbreakable fortress, vs any decent or above players, also can outplay any class on same level of skill..
6. Arcmage - You need to be good for it, but few well timed skils can save you life and get you a win.. Also, dont tell me arcmage dont have damage, trust me, they can deal damage, in the same way Gladiator can deal, just if practised and executed corect.
7. Titan - Again, you need to be wery good for it, but Titan can suprise, very offten, most Titans i played against just refuse to be knocked/stuned, and they get up from ground very fast, idk is ithat some Titan thing, or gear/ping/fps difference, but most time that happens with Titans..
Thats is my opinion, if aomeone think different, let me know it.
Also, this is global ranking, its still matchup dependant.
2020-04-22 10:54
Europe
Jastrebcici
# 7
Which class is op? Lol the Huntress is but since this game is extremely pay to win any class with credit card is lol
2020-04-22 13:11
America
Cruzankilla
# 8
Huntress...you need zero skill for that...and ironically most huntresses actually have zero level skill...even sith 7 to 10 dodges

If you do not like ranged classes then go for paladin...same broken class and the only class that can effectively counter huntress. It is practically shining bulldozer...if it shines, you get bulldozed...

If you want a more skill based approach then go for raven, the middle child of the family of korean ravens who had love when she was young, but stripped from it once new classes came out...

If you loved Dark Souls and want the good old days to be back...go for Warrior...but soon you will realise that you are Sakura Haruno in the world of Dragon Ball z...a buggy Sakura that too...

If you are horny, go for dark knight...

If you hate yourself, go for the giant...I do not cover the warranty of your phone anyway...
2020-05-25 19:25
Asia
REST2166735