FIX TITAN!
# 1

How can class balancing be that awful in a mobile game with 8 abilities each class, Pearlabyss I ask two of you to make some dummy character equal CP titan vs ranger and fight each other AND TELL ME HOW THE TITAN HAS ANY CHANCE.

Suggestions:

Lava Piercer needs to be reworked, I Would ask you to give it super armor in arena again but since thats pretty over powered combined with grab then I ask you to rework it into a disengage ability, as of right now if you attempt to use it to kite the rangers CC you immediately get knocked down, and since you burned your super armors on the initial engage you are a sitting duck.

Give it a brief window of invulnerability/super armor at the beginning of the skill, this way the titan can actually build up some momentum before being open to CC, allowing him to put enough distance between him and that ranger.

If anyone else has any suggestions post them below, something really needs to be done because I love the class its just a shame its the worst for arena paired with witch it seems.

2020-04-12 11:52
Europe
Valeriе
# 2

Currently i believe Titan is one of the most enjoyable characters in terms of LOOKS and Gameplay but unfortunately really bad at PVP (1vs1).

The reason is that there are no ''Closing Distance'' skills which can be used in order to fight the ridiculously overpowered ''ranged attackers'' which run attack interupt everything from far away. You have to be flawless and even if you do, they will still catch you at some point , while waiting for the huge cooldowns or while closing the distance, since armors in all ''closing distance skills are OFF , for some Reason!!!

Kindly asking you to reconsider 1vs1 Titan skills and

Restore the ''reputation'' of the only true Epic Badass Character who

Currenlty behaves in 1vs1 , like an Epic Training Puch bag.

Thank you

2020-05-01 11:44
Europe
EREVOS
# 3

Please balance titan ....

2020-05-01 20:45
America
REST0405762
# 4

very good class to play, but complicated pvp, waiting for a balance.

2020-05-05 04:12
America
DONRUAM
# 5

In order to balance Titan in Arena i propose ONE of the following mods

1) Restore Super Armor in "Lava Piercing"

2) Add Extra/Additional "Falling Rock" attack (to be able to perform 2 in a row)

3) Restore Super Armor in "Frenzied Destroyer"

4) Reduce "Fearsome Tyrant" cooldown

5) Reduce "Smackdown" cooldown

Choose a number! ( 1 or 2 would be ideal for me)

2020-06-11 01:39
Europe
EREVOS