Gladiator need some love
# 1

currently i play gladiator lv 64  AP 4230 and its really weak behind all of other class, its like punching bag in pvp, all of gladiator skills is useless, pve is quite good. PVP suck to the core. shield skills unable properly, easily bybass by archmage-huntress-paladin, just 1 click they can bybass gladiator shield press. Huntress is supper god dodge, just dodge-dodge and 3 skills (stun-suckblood-dmg deal) my hp already 50% left, so fucking hard to get even close to them. i need to hit them 5-6 times to cut their hp into half I.s it this huntress got huge buff or smth, my ground smash skill hit them twice and under 1s they can stand up and strike me again like nothing happened. Paladin even worse. after get 3-4 hits by paladin my hp only 35% left with in 2s. with 35% hp left just wish for luck to win tho. Ground smash may give me back 3-4% hp back with each hit ( if it can hit huntress). Gladiator took so much time animation to cast strong skills.( ground smash- deep thrust-scars of dust). Spinning slash is abit fast, i feel that skill no animation delay for each cast, totally combo is 4 hits with out breaked by archmage-paladin-huntress. Fuck this, should've play paladin at the first time. My first class in BDM is valkyrie anyway. Cus gladiator costume so fancy so i did switch to gladiator.

P/S: is this forum dead or smth i saw some bugs report didnt see any GM reply, my bug report is there, GM doesnt give a damn.

2020-04-05 18:59
America
REST1111668
# 2
As a gladiator player i can confirm that what are you saying is corect.. But, i will tell you one more thing, despite all of that, i win in arena and i win wery often, vs each class, becouse each class have some weakness, well, some less than others, but none is unstopible, and can be outplayed, especialy by gladiator.
To clarify, if i took out games vs better geared players, top skilled ones, and games in which my fokus shater, i rarely loose vs equally skilled players, or even little better, exept in case of emulator players..
In that games, i wery often loose, becouse od fps and ping difference, i play on phone, and that is middle class phone..
Yes, gladiator could be better, but is farr from bad, just strong focus, combo practicing, and good tactic and you will be surprised what can you achive..
2020-04-06 09:13
Europe
Jastrebcici
# 3
Agree whit You , emulador players shoud be banned For play from PC, or ay least devs shoud up some shield to prevent Game being played from emulador. This is a phone Game... Do sometjing whit that. And te forum seems to be dead.
2020-04-14 03:13
America
REST1479982
# 4
True! We're at a disadvantage with emulator players. If Pearl Abysss cannot prevent this game to be played from an emulator (or chooses not to), at least I hope they do something to make it fair. Maybe they can limit the p8ng of emulator users to be the same as mobile ones. If you think about it, they also have the advantage of more accurate and faster execution of skills because they don't have to tap screen buttons like we do.
2020-04-15 01:18
Asia
REST0132405
# 5

Please Do something about the Gladiator, its broken in a way that no one even want it anymore, it's so behind to everything, whether it's for farming, PvP or Guild Wars, it cannot compete to any of the other classes, i can give a few thousand reason why the Huntress, Paladin, Archmage, Titan, Dark Knight is OP, but i can't even give 1 reason why the Gladiator is OP, cuz im telling you it's not, not even the Shield, so please do somthing about it, Thank you.

2020-04-16 02:03
Asia
Bryson