Gladiator Shield Glitch?
# 1

Anybody also noticing some glitch when we use our shield stance? I know that when Gladiator block is on and you are getting attacked you cannot use any other skills except for the dodge one. Now sometimes after you get out of your block stance, and you try using a skill it won't work the first time, you will need to tap on the skill two times or even three times before it will work. This also applies to the shield/block stance skill. This is really annoying because you find an opportunity to cc your opponent but the cc skill won't work and you want to fast cast spinning slash. Then you just realized that your spinning slash is not fast casting because the cc skill did not work. Which now gives the opportunity for your opponent to f you up, since you already ran out of dodges anyway. 

Hopefully, this gets fixed. I am not sure if this is a phone thing or their skills buttons are buggy. But it feels like it is a gladiator thing because I have never experienced it on warrior(pre-ascension). And it will be nice if they but our shield so that we can sustain a bit more damage. (maybe it would be better once we level up skills)

2020-03-03 21:43
America
JesusToYou