April Awakening: Tip & Guide.
# 1

Hello everyone!

Family: deeztroy一 (Goyén, it will be new after the update.)

Region: Asia

Server: Oasis

Today I will tell you how to give yourself a quick start on the "Character Season" on the Oasis server, what is it for? Here's the answer: to start exploring the magnificent world of Black Desert Mobile faster.

1. Choose the class you like, an overview of the skills and character can be viewed on the official YouTube channel of the game: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlackDesertMOBILE_EN

2. You appeared in a wonderful world, especially on the beach in Velia, took your first steps. And the whole process of my guide began.

3. There is an icon in the upper left corner that you will always need to pay attention to. There are all the tasks that need to be completed. They are very simple, and will not make you "hang on them".
 ▪ How to improve your "Tuvala Gear, Accessories, Relics, Totem etc", at first you will receive very little "Tuvalu Black Crystal" for tasks, you can keep silent about "Pristine Tuvalu Black Crystal", you can get 1 piece among the 1000 open "Legacy of Tuvala Chest".
 ▪ On a regular global server, you will not be able to buy in the store, this feature works for the Oasis server: Shop — Oasis Pack — Essentials Support Pack. (2000 Black Pearls), we buy them anyway if you want to close a seasonal character very quickly." Where can I get so many Black Pearls? You get a reward for completing Boss Russ: Have Marie. In addition, you will be asked to complete Boss Rush, you will receive Black Pearls for a certain level of knowledge, it also works with Ancient Ruins (Note: Here you can get the coveted pearls very quickly.
 ▪ I advise you to save Tuvala Black Crystal, improve it as needed, namely for the task of a "Seasonal Character"

▪ How to get a lot of Legacy of Tuvala Chest? We need to go through a special Chaos Rift, where can we find it?
 ▪ Open the World Map, find the North Caplheon area, then click and find the Resonating Beach location, you can use the search "top right corner", and so once in the location you will see NPC: Chaos Rift Watcher, by clicking on Buy you can buy daily x2 Tuvala Scroll. How do I get there? First you need to complete the task of the "Seasonal Character" namely "The Dark Altar" here you will get your first Tuvala Scroll, use them to go further through the tasks, after the task you will have access to the location that was discussed from above.

5. Do not spend all the Tuvala Scrolls at once, we leave them at the end of the seasonal character's tasks, because we buy packs, and get resources for, I think, improvement, and raising CP to pass on.

6. Do not get hung up on knowledge, sympathy, etc. your goal is to complete the seasonal perosage as quickly as possible., Getting Black Pearls, buy slots for your characters, use the "Character Generator Coupon Bundle.
 ▪ Create a second character to receive gifts for improving your persona. This should be done immediately after creating the main character.

7. Improve the circle of your "Tuvala Gear" by stages, namely how: from 0 to +10, +19, 19-20 (without the above-listed pack) with a pack, up to +19 and there we use "Pristine Tuvalu Black Crystal", How to improve the totem, we copy "Crystallized Tuvala Totem", from 100 to 200, luck can play, and you will get +10 totem with 20 attempts. do not be afraid if you still have "Crystallization Tuvala Totem" they can be disassembled, we will find out about it below.
8. The stages of improvement. Accessories , for increased CP gain and for the task: Necklace — Belt — Earrings , ring and bracelet give the same CP

9. Relics choose one type, less hassle and time to choose them. When releasing a Seasonal Character, you will be given 4 relics to choose from.

10. Alchemy Tuvala Lucky Stune, we improve it preferably after improving the entire Tuvala Gear +20, and when you get it, there will be a small increase in CP, but this does not compare with the % chance of a reward with Chaos Rift

11. Everything you have left can be disassembled, and you can create what you need. You will learn more after a certain task.

12. All the scrolls that you had left, we pass at the end, which you were given for completing the quest, you should not leave them for the sake of x5 constellations or x10 BossRush.

13. Accumulated pearls do not need to be spent in LuckyShop. You will need Ahkrad & Chaos Jewel in geometric progression.

I hope the brief information about the seasonal character helped you, and you will pass it quickly!
2024-04-22 15:43
Asia
Goyén