Succession Skill
# 1
Server: Asia
Family Name: Sеvicha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lancer & The Succesion Skills

Hello everyone, i'm Sеvicha and i will show you strategy about my favorite class succession skills, lancer in terms of PVE & PVP. Alright now let's get to the point.

1. Shield Throw

Shield Throw is one of lancer succesion skills, it gather holy energy in the shield and hurl it forward, inflicting damage on multiple targets.

- PVE

Shield Throw is good for PVE skill, this skill able to kill multiple mobs with total max 8 hits + the cooldown of this skill is very short so it suits to make lancer kill per minute become better and it's a good option to add shield throw in to your farming skill.

Credits of 우성인 youtube thank you so much for making this video

This video is record test of lancer farming kill per minute between using Shield of Judgment (next lancer succession skill & i'll explain about this later) and Shield Throw. 

You can see from that video if when utilizing shield of throw for farming, it can make lancer kill per minute become better and faster.

- PVP

As you can see picture on the top, shield throw does not have any immunity such as forward guard, super armor, and not even have invicible + shield throw is only available for category on PVE. So i never recommend for you to add shield throw into your pvp skill slot because this skill is not suitable for in any PVP content.

2. Sword of Judgment

The next lancer succession skill is Sword of Judgement which punish targets with upper slashes imbued with Ellion's holy powers.

- PVE

Adding Sword of Judgment to your farming skill is also nice option. it deals huge damage to multiple mobs & can kill them faster. Despite include sword of judgment to your farming skill and the kpm (kill per minutes) is not as good as shield throw kpm. Though it still worth to use this for your farming skill, fighting boss and world boss.

- PVP

Sword of Judgment for lancer is very nice skill to add on your pvp skills slot. With addition of this skill, you can create various PVP combos for lancer.

Why We Should Include Sword of Judgment to PVP Skills Slot?

Alright the answer of this question is:

1. Sword of Judgment have 1301.61% x 2 PVP damage per hit which is good damage to hit opponent

2. Sword of Judgment able to heal your HP per hit in which this skill is important to bring this in pvp skills slot therefore you cannot easily died

3. Sword of Judgment have daze on hit which can longer & make variation of lancer pvp combo

4. Sword of Judgment have Super Armor during the skill (Not applied in Arena)

From all the answer above, it is compulsive to bring Sword of Judgment to PVP skills slots.

How to Create Combos with Sword of Judgment?

After i analyzed & tested this skill in arena there are many variation of combos that worth to try especially in arena. There are 2 combos that you can try, safety combo (easy) & extreme combo (hard) and here i will provide detailed explanation & short gif combos with this skill:

1, Safety Combo (Easy Combo)

Okay this combo is easy to use, you must start this combo from Divine guard skill then come close to opponent with Radiant Burst after the opponent knockedback, then use double Holy Thrust and then finish it with Sword of Judgment.

Full Combo: Divine Guard > Radiant Burst (if your opponent knockedback too far) > 2xHoly Thrust > 1xHoly Thrust > Sword of Judgment > Divine Guard or Dodge

Note: Full Video at below part of the post

Note: 

If you have debuff move speed or attack speed on your character you need to remove 1 or 2 skill from this combo to minimaze chance you getting knock after the opponent wake up:
Divine Guard > Radiant Burst > 2xHoly Thrust > Sword of Judgment > Dodge or

Divine Guard > Radiant Burst > 1xHoly Thrust > Sword of Judgment > Dodge

2. Extreme Combo (Hard Combo)

This combo is the best combo with Sword of Judgment, combo can deals amount of damage but the usage of this combo is extremely risky. You need to start this combo from Radiant Burst which this skill doesn't have immunity in arena.

Full Combo: Radiant Burst > Sword of Judgment > Divine Guard > Radiant Burst (if your opponent knockedback too far) > 2xHoly Thrust > 1xHoly Thrust > Sword of Judgment > Divine Guard or Dodge
Note: Full Video at below part of the post

Note:

Again If you have debuff move speed or attack speed on your character you need to remove 1 or 2 skill from this combo to minimaze chance you getting knock after the opponent wake up:
Radiant Burst > Sword of Judgment > Divine Guard > Radiant Burst > 2xHoly Thrust > Sword of Judgment > Dodge or

Radiant Burst > Sword of Judgment > Divine Guard > Radiant Burst > 1xHoly Thrust > Sword of Judgment > Dodge

Lancer PVE & PVP Succession Skills Conclusion

From detailed explanations that i have described we can use lancer with variation of combo from succesion skills. Between Shield Throw & Sword of Judgment i suggest you to utilize Sword of Judgment instead of Shield Throw. Shield Throw only have advantage for make your kpm farm better & faster meanwhile Sword of Judgment is more useful in every content compared to Shield Throw. From the damage, skill uniqueness (hit heals), and immunity (super armor) Sword of Judgment completely far better.

Okay guys that's all i can explain about succession skill and surely i hope my explanation can be a great help to other adventurers and lancer users. And last i will share the full video when i was testing new combo of succession skill in karkea arena.

Hope you can enjoy watch my video & thank you very much.

2024-02-18 23:49
Asia
Sеvicha