Succession Skill
# 1

Family Name: Merindora
Server: Asia

For Chory, both skills are useful for pvp, it would be better if I can use both skills haha

I use StormHold for general purpose for fast afk farm, it would also better if 1 vs 1 in afk auto farm.

From now on with release of two succession skills, I can have two sets, one for afk farm with better land protection and another focus for pvp.

But tbh with range dmg nerf, PA needs some adjustments/buffs to range classes to give them more protection, melee chars with fast cd skills and better protection in short range make range classes impossible to survive, now range classes are all afk pve farm ones.

An example of how you can add more protection to Chory: add "can't grab during skill" to Stormhold/Soul Shower or "daze on 1st hit" to "Mark of the Moon" (this skill has slow animation and short range)

With this huge block of text, no doubt I'll have the title if not... oh oh =)))

2024-02-07 04:13
Asia
Elgriffin
# 2
family name :KweenPePeT
Server :Asia

Chory is better now specially in Pvp i used her a lot more in ranked and in Outlaw zones its good because u have the invicibility which is the stormhold and it fronliness in massive pvp and it helps a Lot in grabbing the controlled damages
2024-02-07 20:22
Asia
mmpaparapa