[Black Desert Mobile Guide] Conquering the Ramoness Arena
# 1

(Images taken from Black Desert Mobile official website)

Greetings, fellow Adventurers! In this guide, I will share with you the things I wished I knew before trying Ramoness for the first time.

When I first played Ramoness, I thought that it was just another PVP wherein you secure kills in order to win, but I was mistaken. This PVP is all about teamwork, strategy, and the ability to secure the objectives spawning in the battlefield.

Destroy the middle statue before the enemy team does so. With your teammates, charge towards the center of the battlefield and use your most powerful skills to destroy the middle statue. By doing so, your team gets ahead in the scoreboard.

Mind the map. After destroying the middle statue, different artifacts will start spawning. The artifacts scattered in the map do not only give you points per secure but also grant you buffs. Also, having map awareness gives you and your teammates an indicator of new objectives spawning and their location. You can also see the points each objective grants by looking at its banner.

Destroy the second statue. Get further ahead in the scoreboard by destroying another statue that will spawn either on the left or right side of the map. Similar to the first statue, your team has to destroy the statue before the enemy team does so.

Continue to seek out artifacts across the map and destroy them for additional points and buffs. Again, be mindful of the map as the biggest objective of the match will soon spawn – Lagos.

ARTIFACT OF HEALING

Heals you and your teammates for a missing portion of your HP

ARTIFACT OF SALVATION

Grants you increased movement speed and surrounds you with a healing aura that instantly recovers your HP and nearby teammates

ARTIFACT OF AMPLIFICATION

Amplifies your damage

ARTIFACT OF ICE

Freezes enemies for a few seconds

ARTIFACT OF LIGHTNING

Grants you increased movement speed and lightning aura that damages nearby enemies

Kill Lagos for a massive boost in points and instant lightning buff. Consider this objective similar to killing a world boss, but you have to be cautious of the enemy team. Do not let your opponents secure this objective as this monster grants huge amount of points and a killer lightning buff upon kill. And when you're the one who killed Lagos, go chase the enemies with your lightning buff!

Mind individual points. At the top of your character is an indicator of points. If you are the one bearing the highest points, be careful of being killed as the enemy team will be able to catch up. You may consider playing safe or ask your teammates to protect you. On the other hand, if an enemy holds the highest points, call upon your teammates and focus killing that enemy.

There you have it my fellow Adventurers!

Wishing you the best Ramoness experience in the world of Black Desert Mobile!

Prepared by:

Erratum of Asia, Serendia Server

2020-01-11 09:36
Asia
vэидиciф
# 2

The lagos tip is what made me very successful with ramoness. I used to spam all my black spirit skills on first and second statue but now I save one black spirit skill for lagos. It really turns the tide around

2020-01-13 04:42
Asia
REST0105956