[Black Desert Mobile Guide] - Where and How to tame HORSES and more
# 1

First of all,if you can already build a stable in your camp ,I would suggest you to go to "Lorenzo Murray" he is an NPC in  "Velia" it's located in            "Balenos".
     He will show you how to tame a horse and will also give you "Horse taming rope" and "Raw Sugar" for free which is good because,these items can be  abit expensive if you've just started playing.
 Lorenzo Murray

※ What do I need to tame horses?

-
You'll need to buy  "Horse taming rope" which costs 7,500 silver and "Raw Sugar" which costs 10,000 silver. You can buy these items in any town,just look for  an NPC with the cow icon.

Where can I find a horse to tame?

-  If you go to the "World Map" , in this example I clicked on "Balenos" then "Ehwaz Hill" you can see that there's a "Wild Horse Capture Area".This means that in this specific map you can find horses to tame.

Once you enter the map,you should be able to see this icon on the picture.This indicates that there can be a horse spawn.

Sometimes you won't be able to find any horse on the icon like on the picture.

But you can just try other spots until you can find one! 
※ HOW DO I TAME A HORSE?

- 1.) Click "Tame Horse",this will show you using the "Horse Taming Rope".Make sure to maintain a good distance and don't go TOO NEAR as this will result to failure with the horse stomping you and running away. 
 Extra IMPORTANT TIPS : 1.1)Once you reach Lv.40 you'll be able to use Outlaw.If you're planning to tame horses make sure to DEACTIVATE OUTLAW before trying to tame because,if other OUTLAW players see you they might attack you and this will CANCEL the process with the horse running away.
                                          1.2) Make sure that there are NO MOBS that will target you while taming a horse.

2.)The game will tell you to "Get closer to the horse" and once you get closer it will give you an option if you want to feed it "Raw Sugar" or "Tame Horse".
 Feeding the horse with "Raw Sugar" will increase the chance of you getting it for 10% but even if you reached 80% chance, IT CAN STILL FAIL.

3.)The game will give you a mini-game where you have to move your arrow keys UP and DOWN to balance and stay on the green part for the required time and you need to do this 3 times.
   Even if you did it successfully 3 times , IT CAN STILL FAILI had to make a quick video because it was hard to screenshot.

※ Tier 1 Horses ( AVOID)

Tier 2 Horses 

Why are Tier 2 horses better than Tier 1?
 - Tier 2 horses have 2 horse skills.
 - Capturing Tier 2 horses will make it easier for you to reach Tier 5 which is the max for now.

How to breed horses? 
  - You need to level up TWO of the SAME TIER HORSES to LEVEL 10 to breed them to a higher tier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thank you for reading this long guide.I hope I was able to help you guys.
If the game will do more updates I might make a continuation of this in the future.
 If I missed something please comment down below and I'll fix it.

Goodluck and have fun Deserters uwu

Sorry for a long post , here's a headless potato horse.

2020-01-10 10:43
Europe
Esoteric
# 2

※ How to remove a T1 Horse in the map ?
     - Once you've clicked "Tame horse" just press the "x" button below and it will not use a horse taming rope.

* Here is a short video of it :

2020-04-14 17:01
Europe
Esoteric