[Black Desert Mobile Guide] How to Increase Hunting Efficiency.
# 1

Hello Adventures!
I want to share a guide on how to increase hunting efficiency, for leveling and obtain silver. and here we go! 

1. Grinding in the right spot!

You need to choose where you want to grind, more crowded the place with mobs, it is better. But don't forget, the most important thing beside mobs spot is your Combat Power ( CP ), make sure your CP higher than the mobs, my recommendation: the gap between your CP with the mobs around 300 - 500 CP.
For example, my character CP 3300, and my choice spot is in Cron Castle which is the mobs CP  3000 more or less. Your grinding activity will go with efficiency cause the mobs is easy to kill. (Potion, Time, and Resources),
Hiden tips: if you strong enough with the mob's spot, and you have healing skills, you didn't need to bring potions. this way can decrease inventory weight when you go hunting, more loots equal more silvers and I'm sure when the inventory reaches 170% ~ 200% LT, your character will die, that's mean free teleport to town, lol.

Spot hunting with crowd mobs

2. Set your skill!

After you decide your spot hunt, the next thing is how you can kill the mobs faster, and efficient. Choose skill with Large-area / Area of Effect (AOE) or multiple targets and low cooldown time. then you can look at your Branch skill info. Choose skills with the highest branch damage and make sure that skills can deal with large areas or hit multiple targets, in my opinion, the best branch for grind is increasing skill damage instead of the critical hit rate, and every class has their own branch damage to increasing skills damage. but if your percentage branch skill damage and critical hit gap are to low.  you can choose the critical hit.

Hiden tips: if your class has a heal skill, it's important to put the skill into your skillset, it makes fewer potions you need when you going to hunt. I feel sorry for the class without healing skills.

Example of my branch skill (Valkyrie) : 
Grinding skill settingbranch skill damage

3. Buff your self before hunting!

Next, after finished with skill sets, what you need to do to increase hunt efficiency is buff your self with every buff you can obtain! for example, blood kin buff (three persons online, give you maximum buff +15 attack, +15 defense, and 5% Exp rate), Mount Bond Buff, high tier give you better buff, and this one is important for you to who want level up faster, Chicken Shoup Chest!, open the chest and you get a bowl soup and give buff increase EXP Rate, Inventory, and Drop rate, don't worry the price is cheap, it is only 1 Black pearl, and we can buy it 3 times a day.

Chicken Soup Chest !

Hiden tips: If your current level at max level. my advice, you should buy this chest every day and save up, when the next patch updates and increase the maximum level, you can eat plenty of soup without worry with the limit.

Blood Kin Effect

4. Check & Re-Check.

Before you go to AFK, Please re-check your inventory, make sure you have enough inventory slot or lightweight inventory. Please be noticed, you can't get any loot if your weight inventory more than 200% LT, and the slot inventory is full.

"Efficiency is everything, the lighter the inventory, the more silver you get. The faster you kill mobs, faster loot, and exp you get." - RisingSword, Dandelion.inventory before hunting

If you have any ideas how to increase hunting efficiency, feel free to share it in the comment below.
Thank you.

2020-01-10 03:58
Asia
一么iNóTénshí