Land of the Morning Light Black Shrine Strategy
# 1

Shimnidae Forest - Bamboo Legion Lieutenant strategy

Let's start

first of all we need to clear out all the soldiers on the way,

after that we need to target the lieutenant,

after that the lanterns will light up, our task is to deal damage to the boss

and in the meantime destroy the light of the lit lanterns.

Set your buff skill points for 8 ap (8k attack) and 2 dp (2k defense).

If you still don't understand how to pass the lieutenant, you can watch my video link below
My video Bamboo Legion

Dokkebi Cave - Duoksini strategy
Well, this boss is not as simple as you might think at first glance. 
I recommend completing this boss at level 3 or 4, since at level 5 it is very difficult for many classes in Black Desert Mobile. I had to spend about an hour and a half to complete the Woosa character.
I also tried to go to Hwaryeong, but without success.

To pass it at level 5, you will need complete concentration and attention,
as well as knowledge of all the necessary skills of your character.
If you play Choryeong, it will probably be much easier for you than for other characters
Well, you need to pay attention to the first thing - the red circles.
    When an attack is being prepared, you need to be ready and press invincibility during an attack in the red zone, 
or be outside the red zone. If you try to hit an ability with Forward Guard you will still get hit,
so your only options are an ability with invincibility or dodging on hit.
Also, you should not move too far away from the boss, 
otherwise he will throw a bat at you that will kill you in 1 hit, although you can dodge it or use invincibility as well.
After the soldiers appear, 
you should always understand that it is better to stay away from them and try to destroy them while you deal damage to the boss,
after the soldiers appear, pay attention - the boss begins to cast lightning and the soldiers at the same time also use lightning,
appears there are a lot of zones with lightning, if you get into them without invincibility, you can be stunned or one-shotted,
also if you get into zones with lightning, you can be very slowed down,
movement speed and attack speed can be greatly reduced for about 10 seconds,
Be careful, trying to keep the optimal distance from the boss and from areas with lightning.
After the lightning strikes twice,
we can continue attacking the boss with the above recommendations.
You have a short window before lightning attacks, try to deal as much damage as possible in the given period of time.
 After you destroy 15 life bars and the boss has 5 bars left, 
you need to be even more careful, the boss will restore another 5 life bars and he will have 10 bars.
After this, the boss may throw a couple of batons at you, be careful, I died many times from a flying baton.
Set your buff skill points for 10 dp (10k defense).
You might also want to watch my video link below
My Video Duoksini
2023-11-14 04:22
Europe
黒大砲空虚王国